British actress Naomie Harris, known to all of us as Miss Moneypenny in the last two James Bond films of Daniel Craig, has been honored with the distinction of being named Officer of the Order of the British Empire.
This Order of Cavalry was founded in 1917 by Her Royal Highness King Jorge V and have five degrees:
- Knight Great Cross or Great Cross of the Order of the British Empire (GBE)
- Commander Knight (KBE) or Commander of the Order of the British Empire (DBE)
- Commander of the Order of the British Empire (CBE)
- Officer of the Order of the British Empire (OBE)
- Member of the Order of the British Empire (MBE)
The first two ranks involve entering the Cavalry and being able to use the Sir and Dame, such as Sir Roger Moore (KBE and CBE) or Dame Judi Dench (DBE) as Adele has the MBE.
The list of award winners this year also includes OBE for Helen McCrory (Skyfall) and Tim Pigott Smith (Quantum of Solace).
Naomie Harris begins with this OBE a year 2017 that seems is going to be very intense for his career. In February her last film Moonlight will be launched in Spain,directed by Barry Jenkins, that premiered in November in the United States, for which she already achieved a Golden Globe nomination as a supporting actress in a dramatic role that puts her in a very good position for the Oscar.
We hope that in 2017 we will also confirm her participation in Bond 25 and that we will have more news about it.